Itality for the Kure of body, mind and spirit…
- Onions (high in Flavonoids, powerful antioxidants known to prevent disease by attacking harmful free radicals within the body. Onions do have plenty other strong characters and they have been used in many cultures for thousands of years as a healing plant for outer and inner treatments for varied sicknesses. Please do read http://searchwarp.com/swa547629-The-Powerful-Healing-Properties-Of-Onions.htm for more information)
- Green, yellow and red peppers (belong to the foods that have the highest sources of Vitamin C, and therefore are a perfect strengthener of our immune system, which prevent the body from sicknesses, by building up antibodies.)
- Summer Squash (yellow or green) (Our food ranking system qualified summer Squash as an excellent source of Manganese and Vitamin C and a very good source of Magnesium, Vitamin A (notably through its concentration of Carotenoids, including Beta-Carotene), Fiber, Potassium, Folate, Copper, Riboflavin, and Phosphorus. Plus summer Squash has an anti-cancer type effect, although not as strong as Burdock, Onion or Garlic)
- Nasturtium flowers (The flowers and leaves of Nasturtium contain Vitamins A, C, and the shoots contain Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, as well as Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Manganese, and a small amount of Protein)
- Thyme (http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/thyme-herb.html)
- Olive oil
- Aceto balsamico
- Black pepper and salt as needed and wanted
Place aluminum foil on a baking plate, chop Onions, green, red and yellow Peppers and the Squash in pieces. Remember that organic grown fruits and veggies don‘t have to be peeled, for their skins hold within it many of it‘s Vitamins and Minerals. Place the chopped veggies on the foil, add Olive Oil and Thyme on top of it, add Black Pepper and Salt as wanted. And put them in the oven by 220 degrees Celsius/420 degrees Fahrenheit and let cook until done.
Meanwhile you can cook the rice. Take the veggies out of the oven as soon as they are well cooked. They should be ready after 15 up to 20 minutes, then pour them in a bowl, add the the rice, mix together everything well and add the Aceto Balsamico and the Nasturtium flowers to decorate. Fulljoy your meal!!!